NRCA Insurance Program

NRCA Header

Whether you are a professional roofing contractor or a full-time consultant, have engineers on staff or use outside engineers, if you are involved in the design, choosing of materials, you need professional liability insurance.

Two Options include Miscellaneous Professional Liability (MPL) with coverage for design (excluded in general liability policies) and bodily injury/property damage (first exclusion in most MPL policies is BI/PD). Architects & Engineers Professional Liability (A&E), which extends the coverage when needed.

Professional Services: Roofing/Building Envelope, Consulting, Design, Construction Planning/Project Management, Quality Assurance Observations, and more.

It's easy to apply. Send completed application today -, or call Gretchen McAlinden, 800.842.3653, x223

Tailor your coverage with

For more information, see NRCA Highlights, NRCA Custom Endorsements, and Insurance 101.