- "A" Rated Carrier.
- 100s of classes available nationwide.
- Retroactive date carried forward.
- Two Options/One Application - Coverage for engineers under Architects & Engineers (A&E) form and coverage under Miscellaneous Professional Liability (MPL) form at lesser premium.
- Indications/quotes generated from other carrier applications.
- Fill-in-the-blank Professional Services with Underwriting approval.
- Covers the gap where CGL excludes coverage for design.
- Bodily injury/property damage covered when applicable - custom endorsements on MPL (most MPL policies exclude).
- Claim response even without bodily injury or property damage.
- Only the policy itself can respond in the event of a claim.
Insurance 101 - Glossary of Insurance Terms, Articles and Information